Release Notes – Minecraft – Version Minecraft 1.4.4
- [MC-334] – Tab key not working for any function on mac
- [MC-450] – Chicken head movement is inverted
- [MC-473] – Linux users can’t open to lan because it’s binded to 127.0.0.1
- [MC-515] – Chest glitch that lets them appear as if they are opened while they are not.
- [MC-527] – „seed“ command doesn’t work in Minecraft server command line
- [MC-936] – Squids are flying!
- [MC-984] – Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 249
- [MC-1079] – Killing animals with fire aspect on the first hit does not cook the drops
- [MC-1153] – Torch texture
- [MC-1608] – Iron Golems crash the player when they walk
- [MC-1611] – Torches don’t place properly, get instantly moved to adjacent wall
- [MC-1612] – Water current too strong|Can’t swim up in deep water
- [MC-1622] – Enderchest doesn´t have the right hitbox.
- [MC-1647] – Cannot fall into void
- [MC-1661] – Crash when placing minecart on powered rail.
- [MC-1741] – Loading a world that has been moved or deleted causes a crash
- [MC-1745] – player can jump over cobblestone walls
- [MC-1789] – Squids do not suffocate on land
- [MC-1793] – Nether Brick Fence bad texture
- [MC-1845] – Crash with rendering item entities
- [MC-1871] – Running on leaves produces grey particles
- [MC-2229] – Fences are not rendered correctly from underneath
- [MC-2362] – Item frames disappear without drop when a block is placed in their position
- [MC-2400] – disappearing mobs and items after dying
- [MC-2574] – Slimes on water
[wpfilebase tag=file id=14 /]